Night - Back View
Day - Front View
Tomorrow is the WP day and it's a holiday for me working in WP. I am sure the Selangorians are soo envious os us WPians this year as Thaipusam was also a holiday for us but the WP is not a holiday for them. Oppsss...
Anyways, as I do not have a pic of WP, it's a whole city and the only landmark that I can think off is the KLCC, but I'm sure everybody knows how the KLCC looks like. So, I am posting a pic of the new Court complex which from these pics, I am proud to say that I have the pleasure of visiting everytime I have my matters there. The night pic looks kinda good, though I don't have the opportunity of seeing this in person.
It's the holidays tomorrow and I have 3 days to laze about. I however, have scheduled a facial, a shopping trip to get blazer and the pants and a loh sang dinner this weekend. Luverly...



No comments:
Post a Comment