Friday, March 28, 2008

10 LOVES


1) I love that you feel so soft to the touch.
2) I love it that whenever I call your name, you give me your sweetest smile.
3) I love the sounds that you make, audible or the non-audible ones.
4) I love your tummy, soft to touch and wiggly when poked.
5) I love your little tiny pitty patter.
6) I love it when you stay with me and keep me company when I watch the telly.
7) I love the fact that you seem to aware when I am feeling down.
8) I love your your antics in front of the camera.
9) I love your actions when you seem to be engrossed in your favourite past time of watching the frequent flyers.
10) Lastly, I love your wet nose.
I love my Yoda, Tipah, Jojo, Ricky and Kutam. Meowwwwwww!!!

No comments: