There used to be a time when I had flu and 2-3 days of antibiotics plus flu medicine would be all that it takes to make me well and kicking again. However, that has all changed since the adding of age digits and the decidedly no exercise implemented into my daily routine.
I have had this blasted flu since February and last Saturday, after sending my mom to cast her vote, I went to visit my merry doctor again. Complaining that the last medicine the clinic gave me about 2 weeks ago did not work its magic. This time, the merry doctor gave me tablets for cough, instead of the syrupy version of it and different flu tablets and also something to thin my phlegm. Luckily this time, I can feel the flu receding and the cough slowly leaving my throat. However, the operating word here is "SLOWLY". The speed is still not up to the one I am used to.
As such, I have decided to do something proactive about my situation of sluggishness and slow operating system for the internal organs.
'SOMETHING PROACTIVE' SOLUTION: I WILL START EXERCISING.
I, however have not decided on the form of exercise yet. Either the yoga, pilates or swimming or jogging or what not. Actually, might be trying all of it. Trying to be slightly ambitious here but I do really need to see healthy changes to my body. I need to see the bright days again.
On a different note, it's March already. It's my mom's birthday. Will get her something really nice this year. Methink she's lost a brooch recently. Methink that would be my gift for her this year.

No comments:
Post a Comment