Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Stork's Bundle of Joy

Anne Geddes's baby - in line with the theme of blog

It's so luverly to welcome these additional bundle of joy to my friends' brood: -

Deepika Letchumy - daughter to Pramjit and Jeya.

Danial Fitri - son to Juvita and Sazuan.

I have personally had the advantage of meeting Deepika (I hope I got the name correct) and she is just so amazing. Still so small and already she flashed me an amazing sexy smile. However, I do apologise to Deepika, I think she was mighty uncomfortable when I held her in my arms. I personally have limited experiences in handling newborn babies, actually not much experience on aged babies too. Only got experiences for little kittens. Somehow, that's not the same, right?

Anyways, Danial Fitri is concerned, I have not the opportunity to visit either the tired mommy or the baby. Should be soon, hopefully.

Lastly, before I end this blog, I also have to mention a few stuffs that are worth the mention: -
1) To Madam Tai Tai of Notts - congrats on your new job. Miss you much much loads. Inky looks so cute on your blog.
2) To Madam Pramjit - congrats on the new arrival.
3) To Madam Juvita - congrats too on the new arrival.
4) To Me - buck up, dahlink... changes are in the horizon!!!

No comments: